The Church of the ascension in Kolomenskoye ( [show location on an interactive map] 55°40’02” N. lat. 37°40’15” e / 55.667222° n 37.670833° E. (G)55.667222, 37.670833) — one of the first stone tent churches in Russia.
Kolomenskoye, built in 1529-1532 years in the (presumably Italian architect petrocom Small) on the right Bank of the Moscow river. Churchwarden of the temple of the great Prince of Moscow Vasily III. Perhaps the temple was erected in honor of the birth of the son of the great Prince, the future Tsar Ivan the terrible.
“The brief chronicler of the Russian land” (XVI century) under the year 1532 says: “the Prince Vasilej the great built the Church of the Kamen Vnesenie of our Lord Jesus Christ up on the wooden thing.” Until investigations kavelmahera in the 1990-ies showed an earlier date of Trinity Church in Alexandrov Sloboda (1510-ies), the Church of the ascension was considered to be the first stone Church marquee in Russia. Continue reading
Classic, as you know, immortal. Its heard all styles, but few are able to distinguish Empire from modern. So, it’s time to learn what classical styles and how they differ from each other.
Antique style . Features five distinguished antique clothes: pattern, structure, proportionality, symmetry, appropriateness. At that time the mortal body of our first ancestor came to be regarded as the mirror tribute to mirror the perfection of the world. Accordingly, the clothes also had to bend the laws of logic and harmony. In this regard, we developed the five requirements. What do they mean?
Regularity and organization was called the cloth use is strictly of a certain width, in accordance with the size of the loom. The clothes weren’t cut, but only gathered matter into vertical folds. The proportionality and symmetry of the dress was reflected in their strict conformity to the structure of the human figure. Without exception, all followed the motto born in Greece: “Everything in moderation”. Great importance was given to the appropriateness of clothing — she had to conform to the shape and needs of the owner. Continue reading
The megalithic complex was investigated in 1994 by an expedition of the Gorno-Altai state University under the leadership of V. I. Soenov. The facility is located in the Chui steppe 20 km to the South-West of the village of Kosh-Agach road from Kosh-Agach – Jazz-Thor 2 km North-West of R. Tarhata.
The tarhatinsky megalithic complex consists of stacked in a circle of stones, rounded boulders and stone formations of varying size from 0.5 m to 6 m in diameter. The largest blocks of size 6x5x4 m. the Inner diameter of the building is 60 m.
On the rocks facilities include petroglyph composition. In the course of their study, it was determined that the facility was constructed in the bronze age, or at least no later than the late bronze age.
The process of construction of object is not clear enough and therefore, given that the nearest exit of bedrock is located 12 km North-West of the megalithic complex, one can propose two hypotheses: 1. All the rocks brought by a glacier, then arranged the people according to the plan (or only the big rocks brought by the glacier, and smaller – brought by the people during construction), 2. All the stones were brought by people. Continue reading