Old buildings in the world
As already noted, the main trend of the modern world are the processes of globalization. It is a natural natural process, occurring according to the divine plan – the process of building a community of a higher order – the formation of a common Human Civilization. Globalization processes require interpretation of the entire historical society of human development, as well as the negative consequences of the intervention of human society into a single system of the world (global ecological, techno-economic and socio-political issues). At a meeting with scientists in 1972 Peter L. Kapitza has noted that ” in our century, the solution of a number of problems can no longer be confined to one country, they have to decide on the scale of our planet. This perception of the planetary nature of man’s relationship with nature, first arose with the advent of the atomic bomb and the threat of global nuclear war. It is recognized that such a war, wherever it originated, in a few hours would poison the entire globe and to terminate human life. This threat and causes people to abandon the use of nuclear weapons. Still there are people who believe that if people come into the shelter,equipped with filters that protect him from radiation poisoning, then he will stay alive. However, this is a fallacy, ignoring that a man can live only in conditions of equilibrium with nature. But it is obvious that equilibrium may not exist when the man is alive, and the surrounding nature during a world nuclear war will be destroyed by radioactive poisoning. Coming out of my vault, man could not exist, for example, he will not have enough protein, because on Earth all the large fauna will perish, and the overall balance of nature will be broken” (51,p. 418).
He defines three main aspects of global problems:
1. Feasibility. associated with the depletion of natural resources of the globe;
2. Environmental. associated with the biological balance of man with nature for global environmental pollution;
3. The socio-political. because these problems are related to the necessity of solving them in the scale of the whole of mankind (51,pp. 420-423).
P. L. Kapitza notes that ” in the study of these global problems, it was found that conventional quantitative indicators, characterizing the dynamics of these processes are described exponentially and mathematically, time is expressed by an exponential function. A characteristic feature of such processes is that they eventually lead to such an acceleration in the development process that it takes on the character of the explosion ” (51,p. 419).
To resolve all of these issues require the creation of a new global philosophy, giving a new vision of the world from the point of view of new realities, which puts in the centre the concept of interdependent, interacting holistic world.
The faith of modern man in the omnipotence of science and technology prevent him from really represent the dimensions of the impending crisis and its environmental and social problems. According to the ecologist C. Card, author of the book “the future: towards a humanistic ecology”: “humanity faces the task of finding new, including psychological forms of human integration in the ecosystem, especially in that which constitutes his present surroundings in everyday life. This means that instead of the discredited “old” environment, being able to create a model civilization, must be replaced with a new “humanistic ecology” in the spotlight which will be a person with his problems” (52,p. 412). The Union of science on environment Sciences should develop in three directions: 1. the application of the principles of ecology to the human environment, to the formation of a new lifestyle that helps people to resist the aggression of the modern world; 2. promote diversity and counter the overly simplistic forms of planning; 3. the education of a new view of the world (52,pp. 412-413).
Growth is happening in the world of disasters, wars, increased the percentage of terrorist acts in all countries, the growth of crime, the establishment of a worldwide network of underworld, its transformation in a global network, merging the underworld with different structures of public conscience, the use of criminal slang language in all structures of public consciousness, including government agencies, the low percentage of the healthy population, the increase of mental health problems in people, reducing the education, the passion for magic and magical techniques the growth of satanic sects etc. are the clear evidence that has changed the rhythm of the development of society and humanity has come to the need of building a qualitatively new world order, primarily based on the adoption of a scientific worldview moral principles of the universe. From the point of view of cultural-historical concept of the most dangerous modern trends are:
1. The increase of mental disorders. This suggests that insanity is suffering not only 1 type of person, but person 2 and 3 type. Ie overgrown layer of energy-informational structures of social consciousness is not enough energy for its existence, and this leads to maximum utilization of people of other types.
2. The leaders of society, those in power are the people not only type 2 but often 3 and 4 types. The most negative trend is the tendency of penetration into the power person 5 type of crime. Interpenetration interpenetration (as evidenced by the widespread growth of corruption) of public institutions with the structures of organized crime indicates negative process deeply affecting the whole structure of social consciousness of humanity, the deep crisis of moral and ethical principles.
3. The majority of people – 3-4 type of person – often crosses the line of criminality, as evidenced by the increase in quantity of the underworld.
4. The most dangerous trend is the trend conscious desire for animatrice, craze people are practitioners of witchcraft, a different kind of magic, the rise of satanic sects etc. as well As a deep interpenetration, the splicing patterns of the world’s evil with the structure of the underworld, and through it with all structures of social consciousness that leads to the formation of powerful patterns of social consciousness, is based on pagan anti-moral laws.
Thus, it is possible to allocate two basic modern energy-informational process:
1. Merging and interpenetration of various kinds of energy-informational structures of public consciousness with the structure of the world’s evil and the formation of the society a single immoral pagan principles;
2. The total displacement of the matrix of human souls towards the aspirations of the public consciousness to “Satan”. Dominant in the world of pagan consciousness, expressed the process of alienation, decline of influence of religious moral principles in the mind of man due to the growth of scientific knowledge of the world, a full dependence on structures of social consciousness (unfreedom) leads to the fact that the matrix of the human Soul within small periods of human existence quickly changes its value. This leads to the common “ostanniy” society .
All global negative processes in the world, their rapid development can lead to the fact that they eventually will lead to such an acceleration in the development process that it will acquire the character of an explosion . In other words, processes of the World Apocalypse coming for a long time, but in today’s world there are trends indicating the acceleration of these processes. This can lead to a global explosion Global world Apocalypse .
THE DEVELOPMENT OF HUMANITY HAS COME TO A CRUCIAL STAGE – THE STAGE OF ENTERING INTO A NEW ECOLOGICAL NICHE. The GROWTH of CRIME, EXPRESSED the DISPOSITION PROCESS, VARIOUS DISASTERS, etc. SHOW THAT the SUM of the MATRICES of the HUMAN soul BEGINS to ASPIRE TO ANIMATRICE. ALL THIS INDICATES A DEVIATION IN THE PATH OF DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN SOCIETY FROM THE DIVINE PLAN, WHICH CAN LEAD TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF GLOBAL CATASTROPHES. THE ONLY WAY FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT IS THE CONSCIOUS JOINING OF EACH PERSON ON THE PATH OF INDIVIDUAL DEVELOPMENT.
Cultural-historical concept of non-contradiction of scientific and religious truths claims that all the negative tragic consequences and the conflicts of development of human society can be resolved without further development of processes of destruction (Apocalypse), through the creation, i.e. a sensible philosophical approach to the solution of each problem, establish a society truly Christian worldview.
In the next part will take you through the steps and ways to build a society of social reconciliation based on the principles of freedom, non-violence and conscious fulfillment of a moral religious